Terms and Conditions
View our full list of terms and conditions below
Welcome to our website.
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Phoenix Legal Ltd relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term ‘Phoenix Legal Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website does not constitute legal advice and is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not download or reproduce any part of this website except for those parts which are in a PDF format.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Where a link will navigate you away from our page we will warn you of this.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- We may capture and retain data relating to your use of our website and may use that data for research or marketing purposes.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the courts of those countries shall have exclusive jurisdiction.